In April we will be hosting our first ever financial literacy summit in Austin, TX. This summit will focus on building financial capability in the Texas community. This event brings leaders and stakeholders from different sectors to collaborate in creating new initiatives that will bridge the financial literacy gap.
This event will be attended by:
- Government representatives
- Bank executives
- School administrators and educators
- Medical community
- Non-profit leaders
- Community leaders
We will also feature some amazing speakers:
- Irene Skricki, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Michael Hole M.D., Dell Medical School – University of Texas, LBJ School of Public Affairs
- Meagan Longley, Austin Community Foundation
- Chandra Villanueva, Center for Public Policy Priorities
- Roy Lopez, Federal Reserve Dallas
- Meeta Kothare, Social Innovation Initiative McCombs
For more information visit the official event listing here.