April 25, 2019 at 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
710 West Cesar Chavez Street
Financial Wellness & Innovation – Building Financial Capability in the Community
Hosted by Financial Literacy Coalition of Central Texas
Why a Summit?
The Financial Literacy Summit will bring leaders and stakeholders from different sectors together to discuss solutions for improving financial capability in the Texas community. The event will encourage participants to collaborate in creating initiatives that will bridge the financial literacy gap by empowering service providers to support economic development in low-income populations.
Who is attending?
- Government representatives
- Bank executives
- School administrators and educators
- Medical community
- Non-profit leaders
- Community leaders
- Irene Skricki, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Michael Hole M.D., Dell Medical School – University of Texas, LBJ School of Public Affairs
- Meagan Longley, Austin Community Foundation
- Chandra Villanueva, Center for Public Policy Priorities
- Roy Lopez, Federal Reserve Dallas
- Meeta Kothare, Social Innovation Initiative McCombs
If interested, contact Lourdes G. Zuniga at email@example.com.